Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Share Your Worries, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Your Share Your Worries Account. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the Website. You must immediately notify Share Your Worries of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Share Your Worries will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Share Your Worries or otherwise.
By submitting Content to www.shareyourworries.com for inclusion on the Website, you grant Share Your Worries a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your Content. If you delete Content, Share Your Worries will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Share Your Worries has the right (though not the obligation) to, at the sole discretion of Share Your Worries (i) refuse or remove any content that, in the reasonable opinion of Share Your Worries, violates any Share Your Worries policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, at the sole discretion of Share Your Worries.
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors. Share Your Worries has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Share Your Worries does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Share Your Worries disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which www.shareyourworries.com links, and that link to www.shareyourworries.com. Share Your Worries does not have any control over those non-Share Your Worries websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Share Your Worries website or webpage, Share Your Worries does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Share Your Worries disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Share Your Worries websites and webpages.
5. Copyright Infringement. As Share Your Worries asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by the Website violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Share Your Worries. Share Your Worries will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Share Your Worries will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Share Your Worries or others.
6. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Share Your Worries to you any Share Your Worries or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Share Your Worries. The Share Your Worries logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Share Your Worries, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Share Your Worries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Share Your Worries or third-party trademarks.
7. Changes. Share Your Worries reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Share Your Worries may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
8. Termination. Share Your Worries may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your www.shareyourworries.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Share Your Worries and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Share Your Worries nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
10. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Share Your Worries, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; or (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. Share Your Worries shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
11. General Representation and Warranty. You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Website will be in strict accordance with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Share Your Worries, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Share Your Worries and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Share Your Worries, or by the posting by Share Your Worries of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of England and Wales. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Share Your Worries may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
The purpose of this policy is to explain how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or using this website. If you do not agree to the following policy you must cease using this website immediately.
We store IP addresses, device ID (to recognise your web browser and device), cookies, page browsing history on the site and approximate location. Your device's reading habits are also stored to show you things we think may be of interest to you (such as content or ads). For registered users, we will also store username, passwords, email addresses and discussions you may have with site moderators.
Any personal information you share with us or that we collect when you use our site will be retained as long as it's needed to perform its function. We do not disclose any personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law or have your permission.
You can view the Share Your Worries website without registering. To post a question or comment on a post, you will need to become a registered member by providing a username and email address.
We monitor any ads you have viewed and the searches you have made in order to show you more relevant content or ads in the future.
For registered users, we may also store the following:
a) Private messages that you send to users
b) Data you may provide when taking part in surveys, polls or competitions
2. Posting on Share Your Worries. Only your username will be displayed when you are engaged with other users on the site. However your posts are visible to search engines and can be seen by anyone on the internet. Please bear this in mind when you are posting on the site. If you are including any personally identifiable information in your post, it could lead to revealing your real life identity. We also give you non-public ways to communicate with each other in the form of direct messages.
Moderators on the site and small members of the team will be able to see your posts in conjunction with your registration details.
3. Cookies. Cookies are automatically accepted by most web browsers. It is a string of information that a website stores on a visitors device. The visitor's browser provides this information to the website each time the visitor returns. Cookies are used to identify and track visitors. They help to track how Share Your Worries is being used and users' website preferences.
[b}4. Situations where we may have to disclose your information. [/b] If there is a possible breach of the law or if there are safeguarding reasons, we may share your personal information with public authorities without your permission.
5. Third Party Links. We may include links to third party websites, plugins or applications. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We are not responsible for their privacy statements. We would encourage you to read the privacy notice of each website you visit once you leave Share Your Worries.
6. Business Transfers. If Share Your Worries or part of its assets becomes acquired by a third party, user information will be transferred to them. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of Share Your Worries may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
We would like you to behave as you would when speaking to a friend whilst using this forum. We want this to be a friendly, informative, supportive platform to engage with others. Share Your Worries is not a pre-moderated forum. As such we keep intervention to a minimum. We do however reserve the right to delete posts or accounts if it appears that users are not keeping to the website guidelines.
By using this website, you agree to abide by the following rules:
1. Be friendly to other members.
2. Treat other members with respect (no hostility or aggression).
3. Do not insult people, make personal attacks or make obscene comments.
4. No trolling.
5. Do not break the law. There must be no use of racist, sexist, disablist, ageist, transphobic or homophobic language.
6. Make sure any content you add is appropriate for all members from age 13 upwards.
7. Do not post or link to adult content. This includes sexually explicit images or text and graphic/violent images or video clips.
8. Do not post the same content multiple times (within single or multiple threads).
9. Before posting, please check that the thread is still current. If the thread has been dormant for more than six months, it may be better to start a new thread.
10. Do not spam. This includes any advertising or other promotional activity.
11. Do not use Share Your Worries to promote any illegal activity.