You can view the Share Your Worries website without registering. To post a question or comment on a post, you will need to become a registered member by providing a username and email address. The username you choose will allow you to post anonymously.
We would like you to behave as you would when speaking to a friend whilst using this forum. We want this to be a friendly, informative, supportive platform to engage with others. Share Your Worries is not a pre-moderated forum. As such we keep intervention to a minimum. We do however reserve the right to delete posts or accounts if it appears that users are not keeping to the website guidelines.
By using this website, you agree to abide by the following rules:
1. Be friendly to other members.
2. Treat other members with respect (no hostility or aggression).
3. Do not insult people, make personal attacks or make obscene comments.
4. No trolling.
5. Do not break the law. There must be no use of racist, sexist, disablist, ageist, transphobic or homophobic language.
6. Make sure any content you add is appropriate for all members from age 13 upwards.
7. Do not post or link to adult content. This includes sexually explicit images or text and graphic/violent images or video clips.
8. Do not post the same content multiple times (within single or multiple threads).
9. Before posting, please check that the thread is still current. If the thread has been dormant for more than six months, it may be better to start a new thread.
10. Do not spam. This includes any advertising or other promotional activity.
11. Do not use Share Your Worries to promote any illegal activity.