• Liam fan
    I am still friends with my ex, but he's got a new girlfriend and she doesn't want us to be friends anymore. I don't get it.
  • MintM
    Try and put yourself in her shoes. She does't know you, what your relationship was like or how you feel. For all she knows you might still have feelings for him. I think a lot of women would react in the same way.
  • Tinkerbell
    Sorry, but I wouldn't want my boyfriend being friends with his ex. I feel pretty comfortable knowing how he is with his friends etc, but I have no idea about the relationship with his ex. I think I'd always be worried that something would happen between them.
  • Applepie
    I think it depends on how his new girlfriend feels about herself. If she is sure about the strength of their relationship, why should she be threatened by you?
  • Trio
    I don't see why you still need to be friends. He is in your past, so why bring him into your present?
    It sounds as though she feels threatened by you for whatever reason. If you can't be friends with both of them, I don't see how you can maintain a friendship with your ex.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment