• BF23
    Hello everyone
    Ive been going out with my BF for the last 6 months but I don't love him anymore. He's nice and tries very hard but we've just got nothing to talk about. I don't think we are suited long term but he talks about how much he loves me all the time. I don't want to hurt him but I need to get out. Ive been putting it off now because there is never a good time to tell him. I keep chickening out! Has anyone else been through this?
  • Coco1
    I think you've just said it...there's never going to be a good time to tell him something like this. I know it won't be easy but wouldn't you be doing both him (and yourself) a favour in the long run if you're sure this is the way you feel? At least it'll allow you both to find people that you're better suited to. If you haven't got much to talk about now, I can't see that improving in the future. What is it they say, looks spark the attraction but personality keeps the fire burning?! Maybe you could go out for a walk and break it to him gently that way? However you decide to do it, I think it's better done sooner rather than later. Good luck.
  • Ladybug1605
    That's tough. Not gonna be easy. And make sure you're 100% sure because like throwing feathers to the wind, there's no taking those words back. But it sounds like you know it's for the best. Sorry and good luck!
  • Chichi
    Once you've said it (however difficult it will be), you'll feel a lot better for having got it off your chest and he will know where he stands. At the moment, it sounds as though you both have different ideas about your relationship.
  • Jaja
    You could find somewhere quiet and relaxing to speak to him as it might make it a little easier to tell him how you feel.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment