• Murr
    This is something that's quite hard to admit to, but a lot of the time I feel quite lonely. I know it's generally older people who are thought of as being lonely, but I am young with a job and have a social life. It's ok when I'm at work but it's when I get home and it's so quiet that I feel it the most.
  • kel
    I don't think you are alone in how you feel as loneliness is something that affects all ages. In fact I remember this being why the best selling book of 2018 was written (Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine). I know it can be hard to force yourself to go back out when you're home from work (especially in the current weather conditions), but starting a hobby can be a great way to meet new people and alleviate the quietness you speak of.
  • 67po
    Meeting up with friends midweek could be good idea because it gives you something to look forward to and breaks up the week. You could meet up with two friends, one early in the week and the other towards the end of the week.
  • kel
    Have you considered getting a pet? Something that can be left alone while you are at work. Not a dog, but maybe a cat?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment