• Tuli
    I feel so different to the rest of my family in the way that I think and the beliefs that I hold. I feel like I am explaining myself all the time, when really I think my standpoint is so logical. It gets so tiring having to explain everything all the time.
  • Murr
    Our experiences shape who we become and it makes sense that if your life experiences are different to those of your family, well you're likely to be different to them. I can see how it might get frustrating having to explain yourself, but the fact that they are prepared to listen to your explanations shows that there is a willingness to try and understand your different point of view. Isn't that a positive thing in itself? Maybe over time as they learn more about your outlook, they will be able to see things differently sooner.
  • Greyy
    If you find it frustrating, is there a need to explain everything? Perhaps you can just explain the things that are important?
  • Ammp
    You could always tell them how you feel. There might be a way to feel better connected to them in some way if you explain your frustrations.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment