• Kingprawn
    I'm not really happy in my job. I feel like I'm just doing it to pay the bills. I dread going in every morning. I'm not sure what else I could do though or how I would even go about it. Has anyone else been here?
  • Coco1
    I remember my friend went to see a life coach when she had the same dilemma. She said they helped her identify what it was that she wanted from a job etc and it steered her in the right direction. I guess it depends on who you see. Try having a look at who is in your area and check out any reviews.
  • Acorn
    Think about what you enjoy doing, what your interests are or careers that you have come across that have captured your imagination. You could then start exploring those avenues to see if there are jobs that you could go into. Or write a list of all the things that you want from a job and see if it matches any jobs.
  • GAD
    I'm the same and have been following Emma Wilson on Instagram, she's a coach for 30 year olds on this, including those around that age bracket.
  • matepro
    Think about what you enjoy doing, what your interests are or careers that you have come across that have captured your imagination. You could then start exploring those avenues to see if there are jobs that you could go into. Or write a list of all the things that you want from a job and see if it matches any jobs.
  • ruby
    I came across this article by Tim Urban which you might find useful. https://waitbutwhy.com/2018/04/picking-career.html . There's lots of books out there too.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment