• Chester
    My girlfriend wants us to get to get a place of our own, but I'm not ready. I love her and am happy with the way that things are. I don't want anything to change.
  • MaNa
    That's a tricky one. Your gf obviously thinks you're serious enough to move on to the next stage. If you say you're not, the first thing that would spring to mind is that you don't have the same feelings about her as she does for you. It's good to hear you say that you love her. Maybe just try and explain that you want to take things a bit slower and hope that she understands.
  • Hale
    Things will have to change eventually because even if you don't move in together now, your girlfriend will probably want more commitment from you in the future.
  • Zizzi
    It sounds as though you think things might change for the worse. They might change for the better, but if you don't feel ready that's fair enough.
  • Sarah
    Some people have long happy relationships living in separate places, in fact it's the space that nurtures the relationship. Perhaps ask yourself whether or not you would like to be more committed to the relationship and what this looks it, it doesn't have to mean moving in. Ask your gf what she wants and why. Then make a mutal agreement. If you love her don't loose her over sharing the rent! I don't like romance and love my own space and company but have lived happily with my partner for many years... all about balance:) Wishing you both well.
  • HiLo
    You have to do what feels right for you. I don't think you should do anything if your heart's not in it and you are only doing it because someone else wants to.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment