• MulledWine
    Do you think it's too soon to move in together after only going out for 6 months? My Mum thinks it's too soon, but we get on so well and see each other all the time anyway.
  • Pug
    I don't think there's any set time frame you can put on these things. I mean some people might go out for much longer and never feel ready to make the next step. I think it depends on the individuals. If you both feel the same, does anyone else's opinion really matter?
  • Coco1
    If you and your boyfriend both feel the same way, go for it! I know that sometimes guys can feel a bit nervous about taking this next step, but if he's fine with it I don't think something like the amount of time you have been going out should stop you.
  • Zizzi
    I think it's ok as long as you go in with your eyes open knowing that there is so much you don't know about that person yet. If you're prepared for that and the the fact that you might not like what you find or that it might take more effort to get along (as you're living together rather than just going out) I don't see it being a problem.
  • MaNa
    I think 6 months can mean different things to different people. If you're seeing each other practically every day, it's different to if you're only seeing them once a week. That affects how much you know each other and how quickly you move on to the next step.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment