• Achoo
    I have been with my boyfriend a long time and it feels like there is no fun anymore. I'm not sure if this is normal, but I feel like everything is so routine. It makes me wonder how people stay married for 50 years! I don't know if this is a good enough reason to leave, but if I worry that I might not find someone as loyal etc as him if I do. At the same time, I feel so bored and I can't see myself sticking this out. I don't know what to do. I worry that I might be leaping into the unknown and what if I end up worse off?
  • Kingprawn
    I think you should follow your gut. You seem to know that you're not happy, so why are you just carrying on? Grab life by the horns! If you feel like this now, can you imagine what you might be feeling in a few years time? Why would you put yourself through that? Fear of the unknown? If you don't take a chance, you will never know what's out there. Just imagine though, the love of your life could be just around the corner!
  • Zizzi
    Fortune favours the bold :halo:
  • Taco
    I don't think you've said anything that should make you stay. If you don't get on as well as you did before, is that likely to change? When you find the right person, staying together will seem so easy. It sounds like you just need to find him.
  • gabachee
    You say there are a lot of good things about your boyfriend such as loyalty etc. Sometimes it's not until we have lost something that we see the value of what we had. Is there anything you can do to try and get back what you had? Could you try and start afresh by going on holiday? He might be feeling the same way. It's hard to keep a relationship full of fun and as exciting as it was when you first met, but that doesn't mean you can't change the way that things are.
  • Sweep
    Have you tried exploring why you feel the way you do and if there's anything you can do about it? Is your boyfriend having a stressful time at work for example? If so, that might explain why things might have got into a routine.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment