• Tootsie
    I really get on with my boyfriend's family and friends, but we both want different things. When I think about not seeing his Mum or his friends again it makes me feel so sad. I know this isn't a reason to stay together, but it really has been such a great aspect to our relationship.
  • Iam1
    If you get on with them, what's not to say that you can't carry on having a relationship with them? I know people that still keep in touch with their ex's family and friends.
  • NQ1
    My ex is still friends with my Mum. I'm fine with it. I've got a new girlfriend and it doesn't bother me that they're still in touch.
  • Fluffy
    They are people who you seem to have hit it off with. You don't get that with everyone. I don't see why that should that end just because you and your boyfriend aren't together (as long as he is ok with it otherwise it might make things a bit awkward).
  • blue sky
    I don't see why you can't stay in touch, but you might find that when you meet someone new those relationships might change as you'll have new friends and family.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment