• Tootsie
    I really get on with my boyfriend's family and friends, but we both want different things. When I think about not seeing his Mum or his friends again it makes me feel so sad. I know this isn't a reason to stay together, but it really has been such a great aspect to our relationship.
  • Iam1
    If you get on with them, what's not to say that you can't carry on having a relationship with them? I know people that still keep in touch with their ex's family and friends.
  • NQ1
    My ex is still friends with my Mum. I'm fine with it. I've got a new girlfriend and it doesn't bother me that they're still in touch.
  • blue sky
    I don't see why you can't stay in touch, but you might find that when you meet someone new those relationships might change as you'll have new friends and family.
  • Fluffy
    They are people who you seem to have hit it off with. You don't get that with everyone. I don't see why that should that end just because you and your boyfriend aren't together (as long as he is ok with it otherwise it might make things a bit awkward).
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment