• Peanut
    I am friends with a group of girls. They only seem to get in touch if they want something from me. I feel like they don't want to know me otherwise. It feels nice when I'm with them, but most of the time I feel excluded from the group because they all do stuff together and never tell me. I find out afterwards and I wonder why they didn't tell me. I can only think it's because they don't like me.
  • JellyBean
    They don't sound like a very nice bunch by the sound of things. Maybe you should try and meet new friends. If you start to make more friends, the chances are you'll meet others who will treat you the way you deserve. I have made so many good friends which started off with just a simple 'Hello'. Try it and see what happens ;)
  • MintM
    It sounds as though there might be a group within the group. I wouldn't waste my time with them if this is how they're going to behave. You deserve much better.
  • Aloe
    I think you need to find people who appreciate you more. I think their behaviour says a lot about themselves and as such you shouldn't pay any mind to what they think.
  • Bubble
    They sound like an unpleasant bunch. Why would you want to subject yourself to that when there are so many other nice people around?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment