• Tootsie
    I can't help it, but I keep looking at what my ex-boyfriend is up to on Facebook etc. He seems to be having a good time and there are photos of him with other girls. I don't like it, but it's like like I'm addicted. I want to stop, but don't know how to.
  • Hale
    Stop! It's torture and I say that because I've been there. I know you're tempted to see what he's up to, but looking him up just prolongs the agony and you'll remain in that place of hankering after him. Every time you're tempted to go on Facebook, do something else and that need to look him up will lessen. Sticking on a favourite track and having a dance worked for me (at the beginning I went for a walk afterwards too). It's hard, but you'll get there. It's all about making small changes and you'll soon get out of the habit.
  • Ladybug1605
    Haha it's probably not the healthiest activity but who among us hasn't stalked an ex online. It's an itch to scratch. Don't beat yourself up. Give it time. You will eventually find someone much better to give your attention to. :)
  • Starry
    You could always disable Facebook!
  • htyw
    When someone new comes into your life, you'll soon stop..
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment