• Bubble
    I have not been with my boyfriend for very long, but I recently saw a photo of his ex. She is so pretty and very different to me. It makes me feel quite insecure when I compare myself to her. It makes me wonder why he is with me.
  • RR3
    He is with you because you are you. There is more to a person than their looks. Anyway how do you know that you are not equally as pretty in his eyes? He obviously likes you and that could be down to a number of reasons. Have you considered that you might be funnier or more caring? Or less of a drama queen! You are unique in every single way, so there is no point in comparing yourself in looks alone. Whatever it is, he clearly likes you because he's in a relationship with you and not her!
  • Chichi
    Filters can do amazing things to photos....
  • iiii
    I know plenty of people who take amazing photos and look very different in real life!
  • Rosie
    I'd take it as a compliment! If as you say his ex was very pretty and he's now with you, it obviously says a lot about you :)
  • Sharkey
    The one that got away was a girl who used to have me in stitches and was always there for me no matter what. We had such a connection. I'd be back with her in a flash even if some supermodel happened to ask me out.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment