• Daisy
    I split up with my boyfriend of two years after I found out that he cheated on me. I really thought that he was the one. I don't know how I could have been so wrong about him and I am worried about making the same mistake again. The break up has been agony and I don't know if I can go through such heartbreak again.
  • Acorn
    Sorry to hear about what's happened. I'm not sure how long it's been since your break-up, but it will take some time to come to terms with what's happened. Unfortunately lots of us have been there and in my experience this will make you stronger and you will know what you want from the next guy you want in your life. I know that thinking about someone else might be the last thing on your mind right now, but it will happen when you are ready. Time really is a healer. I found that spending time doing things that I enjoyed really helped. Looking after myself and being kind to myself too. There are lots of decent guys out there. You met someone that wasn't right for you, and you found out before it was too late. That allows you to meet someone that will appreciate you and treasure you for the person that you are when you are ready.
  • Binkles
    Sometimes when people behave a certain way, it has more to do with how they feel about themselves e.g insecurities etc rather than anything to do with you. Don't let this experience put you off. When it feels right, start going on dates again. Meeting the right person will help you get over this experience too.
  • Cookie1
    Breakups are always hard, but you will get through it. I had a similar experience and I look back now and think it was a blessing. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't have met my current boyfriend who is my true soul mate.
  • Sanna
    Everything happens for a reason and I think it's mostly a blessing in disguise. I know it's not easy, but isn't it better to have found out now rather than in another two years time?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment